Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Never bring a dog in a cheetah race

 I found this picture on Google Images, I was looking for a tiger at first but I couldn't find a picture of a tiger running. So I ended up searching for a cheetah running and I found the picture of a cheetah running in the grasslands.The angle of the cheetah was perfect for my impossible reality, and the dirt being kicked in the air also worked perfectly in my picture.
I also found this picture on Google Images, this picture was much easier to find. I searched for a dog race , and this picture popped out at me and I knew this would be the perfect picture to work with my cheetah picture.
I first cropped the cheetah picture and then transferred it to the dog race picture.After completing that task  I used the clone stamp tool and copied the background and then went to the cheetah and got rid of the background of the grasslands. So it would look like the cheetah was on the track, after completing that I had to darken the picture of the cheetah because it was to bright.The rest of the picture was basically done, I just had to get rid of edges and put dirt under the paw of the cheetah. So it would like the cheetah kicked up the dirt while running.

No comments:

Post a Comment