Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NOW YOU SEE IT , NOW YOU DON'T !


BEFORE

AFTER



This assignment took me awhile to do because I couldn't find a picture that can be done easily by a person with my skill. I first tried to do a cars picture but that attempt failed because that picture was to hard for me to complete, so I searched all over the Internet to find a picture that I could easily do for this assignment. My search finally paid off because I found this picture on Google Images , this picture is from a video game called Crisis.


The original picture shows two soldiers having a conversation while other soldiers in the background are doing various tasks , I decided to get rid of the two soldiers in the background so it could show that the two main soldiers are having a very private and personal conversation without anyone listening.


I first started with the soldier farthest back , I used the clone stamp tool to make him disappear. Then I got rid of the soldier working at the boxes , and I also got rid of the boxes and filled in the ground where they were standing on with frost covered grass . I was thinking about getting rid of the ship in the background but it was to hard to do with so little pieces of the sky to use.










No comments:

Post a Comment