Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

4 PEOPLE


BEFORE



 
AFTER

   
















    






At first I started with the clouds because it look the easiest to me , I used the clone stamp tool to get rid of the lines in the clouds. After completing the clouds I got rid of the lines in the grass and still kept the earth texture , so it wouldn't  look photo shopped.

    Then I got rid of the lines on the boys by using the same tool as before , this step was much harder then the rest because I had to make there body look natural with out messing up the picture.This picture was hard to me because this was the first picture I did one I joined this class and I didn't really know how to use the tools. But luckily the concept wasn't really hard to grasp, so I understood what to do and I completed the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment