Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

GAS GUY




 


BEFORE

 

After



   























   
    Out of all the photo Restoration pictures , this one was the hardest to complete because I had to make sure the fabric followed the same pattern on the shirt. The first thing I started on was the brim of his hat , I aligned the brim and shaded it in to make it look the same as the rest of the hat.

    After completing the hat I started to restore the left sleeve, this step was the hardest part of this picture because it was hard to duplicate the sleeve pattern on the right angle. After completing the hard task of duplicating the sleeve, I started to work on the Esso tag. This step wasn't as hard as the sleeve but it was hard to complete. I had to duplicate the white background and then use the other letters to create the "O" in Esso. 

After completing the hard task of the sleeve and logo , I started on the easier task of filling in the background and restoring the cracks around his neck and collar. After completing all the visible flaws, I moved on to the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment